For my final interview from this year’s Comic-Con, I’ve got Clark Duke and Christopher Mintz-Plasse talking about their work in director Matthew Vaughn’s “Kick-Ass”. Well, that’s not entirely true, I really should say I try to get them to talk about “Kick-Ass”. But either due to me being friendly with the two of them, or due to backstage at Comic-Con being a very loose environment, this interview goes off the rails more than a few times. But, there is one highlight, about 5 minutes in, Kristen Bell comes over and decides to show her ass to the camera. She’s wearing clothes, but it’s still a very funny sight. She does it without the guys knowing and their reaction is priceless. Again, backstage at Comic-Con is a weird place….take a look after the jump:
Clark Duke and Christopher Mintz-Plasse
- Kick-Ass talk – watch as I try and get them to talk about the film
- How did they get attached to the project
- Starting at around 4:50 look for Kristen Bell’s ass. Seriously.
- What is the coolest thing they’ve seen at Comic-Con
- I ask Chris if he remembers that I told him he was going to get laid from playing McLovin in Superbad at that junket
- We talk about how they are premiering footage at Comic-Con from Kick-Ass
- Do they think the film is to violent
- 9:00 or so. Andy Samberg comes by and slaps hands with them.
- They talk about what else they have been working on
- Clark talks Hot Tub Time Machine
- Do they collect anything
- What will fans take away from Kick-Ass