Anyway, let’s get to why you’re all here.
As I’ve already said in previous posts, I loved “Duplicity”. I thought it had one hell of a script from writer/director Tony Gilroy, fantastic performances from Clive Owen, Julia Roberts, Tom Wilkinson, and Paul Giamatti, and it told a fun and interesting story while always keeping you guessing as to what is really going on. Basically, it’s a great movie and one you should really go see.
So during my interviews with Julia and Clive we talked about making the film, the benefits of working with a writer/director, and how quickly did they know they wanted to make this film.
Of course other things were discussed in the interviews….so take a look. And for more info on “Duplicity” or to see some movie clips, click here.
Julia Roberts/Clive Owen
· They worked together on Closer. I ask if they always wanted to work together again
· When they were reading the script, how quickly did they know they wanted to be involved
· I ask about working with Tony and the advantages of working with a writer/director
· Shooting in Rome
· I ask about rehearsals and the back and forth banter in the script
· What led him to writing this movie
· I ask about his writing process and how does he know when it’s working
· Did he envision Clive and Julia when he wrote the movie
· Does he have a bunch of other scripts sitting at home ready to go
· I ask if he’s a little sad that he’s not doing the 4th Bourne movie
· We talk about the new G series lenses that he used on this movie