If you’re a fan of free Blu-rays, this contest should catch your attention. We’ve been provided with one copy of Farscape: The Complete Series Blu-ray set to give away to one of our lucky readers. This set includes all 88 episodes of the sci-fi series from creators Brian Henson and Rockne O’Bannon, completely remastered from high quality source material. The 20-disc set is packed with special features sure to please fans of the series. Hit the jump for all the details on how this can be yours.
The complete series set includes all 88 episodes of Farscape as well as a brand new documentary Memories of Moya: An Epic Journey Explored which features new retrospective interviews with Henson and O’Bannon, writer Richard Manning, and stars Ben Browder and Claudia Black. In addition, the set includes all the special features found on the previous Farscape DVD releases. The bonus material accumulates to over 15 hours of commentaries, featurettes, deleted scenes, promos, and more.
In order to enter the contest, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and say FARSCAPE: THE COMPLETE SERIES BLU-RAY in the headline. This giveaway will be open until November 15 at noon Pacific Time and is only open to residents of the United States. Also, only one entry per person. Once the giveaway ends, I’ll look over the entries and randomly pick out some winners. It never hurts to mention why you think you deserve to win.
- 20 Blu-ray discs featuring 88 complete and unedited episodes from the four-season run (1999-2003), remastered from the highest quality source material available
- Collectible packaging featuring all-new series artwork
- 29 Episode Commentaries, including “Premiere” with Rockne S. O’Bannon, Brian Henson and Ben Browder; “Jeremiah Crichton” with Claudia Black, Producer/Writer David Kemper, Browder and O’Bannon; “Bone to Be Wild” with Anthony Simcoe;“Relativity” with Lani Tupu (Crais/Voice of Pilot) and Director Peter Andrikidis; and, “Bad Timing” which features Browder, Black and Kemper discussing the series’ final episode.
- A BRAND-NEW documentary – Memories of Moya: An Epic Journey Explored featuring revealing new interviews with the cast and creators.
- Multiple featurettes and documentaries including “In the Beginning: A Look Back with Brian Henson”; “Making of a Space Opera” and “Inside Farscape: Save Farscape,” on which fans, cast and crew discuss the fate of their beloved series.
- Multiple video profiles featuring archival clips and cast/crew discussing their characters and roles on Farscape.
- Over 90 minutes of deleted scenes.
- Slideshows and archival photo galleries, including character concepts and promo photos.
- Production design galleries featuring screenshots, rough drafts and concept slide shows.
- Behind-the-Scenes interviews with Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Anthony Simcoe, Virginia Hey, Gigi Edgley, Paul Goddard (Stark), Wayne Pygram (Scorpius) and more.
- Original TV promos and trailers