We don’t really don’t know any plot details about Fast 8. We don’t even know if it has a plot. We don’t know how it will abuse the laws of physics. And frankly, none of that matters because the Fast and Furious movies defy the laws of good movies to become out-and-out bonkers classics ever since Fast Five. The bar keeps getting set higher with each installment, but at the very least, it looks like Fast and Furious 8 is going to keep with the tradition of giving its characters some very sweet rides. It’s almost a shame they’re likely to get destroyed to hell and back. But that’s the nature of these films: don’t get too attached to the luxury vehicles because they’re not long for this world.
Check out the new cars below along with behind-the-scenes video from director F. Gary Gray. Fast 8 hits theaters on April 14, 2017. The film stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Elsa Pataky, Nathalie Emmanuel, Lucas Black, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Kurt Russell, Scott Eastwood, Kristofer Hivju, Helen Mirren, and Charlize Theron.
For more on Fast and Furious 8, click on the links below:
- Helen Mirren Joins ‘Fast and Furious 8′ Cast, Fulfills Dream
- Watch: ‘Fast & Furious 8’ Set Visit Tours the “Automotive Valhalla”
- Watch: Behind-the-Scenes Video of ‘Fast 8′ Zombie Cars Stunt With F. Gary Gray
- ‘Fast and Furious 8’: New Set Videos and Photos Reveal Franchise’s Biggest Blue Screen Set Ever
- ‘Fast & Furious 8’: New Set Photo Reveals Full Cast as One Big Happy Family