F. Gary Gray’s Fast and Furious 8 is currently filming as they aim for an action-packed delivery to the big screen starting next April. While we’ve seen certain members of the cast, like stars Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez, enjoying the sites of historic Cuba, a new set video goes behind the scenes of the production to reveal all of the cast members together for the first time. That’s right, Kurt Russell, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Nathalie Emmanuel and Ludacris join Diesel and Rodriguez, and even Scott Eastwood and Jason Statham show up in this latest peak behind the curtain.
Also starring Charlize Theron as the film’s biggest, baddest villain of them all, newcomer Kristofer Hivju, and with Lucas Black expected to be reprising his role as Sean Boswell, the eighth installment in the Fast and Furious franchise rolls out internationally starting April 12th. Fans in the U.S. will be able to check it out a couple of days later on April 14th.
Check out the Fast and Furious team all together on set in this behind-the-scenes video, followed by a bonus video from the cast’s time in Cuba:
Our crew comes together on the set of #F8.
The warm and welcoming people of Cuba have been incredible to the cast and crew of #F8.
And for more on all things Fast and Furious, be sure to check out our latest coverage provided at the links below:
- Movie Talk: ‘Wolverine 3’ Villains Rumor; ‘Fast and Furious’ Spinoff with The Rock
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Consulting Producer Gives Update on Hobbs in ‘Fast 8′, Spinoff Movie
- ‘Furious 8′ Behind the Scenes Promo Finds Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez in Cuba
- ‘Furious 8’ Video Welcomes You to Cuba as Filming Begins
- Charlize Theron Gears Up for ‘Fast and Furious 8’ in Villainous Role
Are you excited to see this next chapter next spring? Let us know in the comments below!