Welcome to The Witching Hour! Collider’s horror podcast, co-created and co-hosted by Editor and Horror Lead Haleigh Foutch and Senior Editorial Producer Perri Nemiroff. On this week’s episode, we catch up on the latest horror films and TV, including Ma, AMC’s NOS4A2, and Perri’s trip to the Overlook Film Festival. We also discuss Godzilla: King of the Monsters spoilers, the film’s first week at the box office and what it means for the future of Warner Bros.’ monster franchise.
Listen to the latest episode of The Collider Podcast below and click here to find us on iTunes. To stay up to date on all things Witching Hour, you can also follow us on Twitter at @HaleighFoutch and @PNemiroff or on Instagram at @HaystackMcGroovy and @pnemiroff, and keep up with the #ColliderWitchingHour hashtag. Head over to the Collider Factory for more podcasts, and stay tuned next week for more of The Witching Hour.
For more on the topics discussed in this week’s episode, check out the links below.
- ‘Ma’ Director Tate Taylor on Casting Octavia Spencer in the Lead for the Horror-Thriller
- Weekend Box Office – ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ Lights Up $49 Million
- ‘NOS4A2’ Review: AMC’s Joe Hill Adaptation Gets Lost on a Magical Road
- Joe Hill on ‘NOS4A2’, Where Horror Adaptations Go Wrong, & What Exactly Makes Christmas So Creepy
- The Witching Hour: Episode 43 – ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ with Director Michael Dougherty