Last weekend at New York Comic-Con I was able to participate in a group interview with Gotham’s Cory Michael Smith, Robin Lord Taylor, Jessica Lucas and Erin Richards.
During the interviews the four stars talked about what’s coming up on the rest of season 2, Barbara’s mental state, how much they know about the arc of the season, their relationships with other characters like Theo Galavan (being played by James Frain), and a lot more.
While I had issues with the first season of Gotham, I’ll admit the second season has been a marked improvement in terms of character development and story. It’s definitely worth another chance if you stopped watching.
Here are the interviews. Gotham airs Monday nights on Fox.
Cory Michael Smith and Robin Lord Taylor:
- They talk about where we’re at on the show and where it’s going.
- How lucky they are to be part of the show and how the writers and producers have involved them in the process.
Jessica Lucas & Erin Richards:
- Erin talks about where Barbara’s mental state is this season.
- Did she know her character’s arc during the first season?
- What can they tease about future episodes?
- How much do they know about the entire villain arc of season 2?
- They talk about their relationship with James Frain’s character (Theo Galavan)