Following yesterday’s Guardians of the Galaxy posters for supporting characters, Marvel has now turned their attention to the film’s villains. The studio has now released character posters for Ronan (Lee Pace), Nebula (Karen Gillan), and Korath (Djimon Hounson). I’ve enjoyed all these character posters because they’re bright, colorful, and don’t fill the image with sparks and debris. It looks like we now have all of the character posters except Benicio Del Toro as The Collector. If we do get one for him, I hope it’s based off this image.
Hit the jump to check out the new Guardians of the Galaxy posters. The film also stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Glenn Close, Michael Rooker, John C. Reilly, and the voices of Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel. Guardians of the Galaxy opens in 3D on August 1st.
Click on the links below for coverage of Steve’s visit to the set:
- Over 80 Things to Know About GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY from our Set Visit; Plus Video Blog Recap and New Images
- James Gunn Talks Having More Time, Money, Talent, Marvel Characters and Meeting High Expectations on the Set of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
- Chris Pratt Talks Filming a Massive Prison Sequence, CG Characters, the Comics Influence, and More on the Set of Marvel’s GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
- Zoe Saldana Talks Being Green for Four Months, Avoiding the Comics, and More on the Set of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
- Dave Bautista Talks Fight Scenes and Finding The Humor in Drax on the Set of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
- Karen Gillan Talks Shaving Her Head and Being a Female Villain In a Marvel World on the Set of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
And click on these links for Evan’s profiles on the Guardians:
Here’s the official synopsis for Guardians of the Galaxy:
From Marvel, the studio that brought you the global blockbuster franchises of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and The Avengers, comes a new team – the Guardians of the Galaxy. An action-packed epic space adventure, Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits – Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand – with the galaxy’s fate in the balance. Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” is presented by Marvel Studios. The film releases August 1, 2014, and is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.