I’ll have my full Hail, Caesar! review online this afternoon, but I think it’s alright if I tell you now that I really dug the film, and I’m pleased that we’re debuting an exclusive first look at a limited edition poster for the movie. Designed by artist JC Richard, the poster depicts protagonist Eddie Mannix (Josh Brolin), dwarfed by the soundstage of Capitol Pictures where he works as a fixer. I like the subtlety of Richard’s design even though Hail, Caesar! can be bombastic at times, the lonesomeness of this poster works in some regards.
Check out the poster below along with details on the size, run, and price. Keep an eye on Hero Complex Gallery for when the poster will go live. Here’s HCG’s full Hail, Caesar! collection.
Edition of 125
Four-time Oscar®-winning filmmakers Joel and Ethan Coen (No Country for Old Men, True Grit, Fargo) write and direct Hail, Caesar!, an all-star comedy set during the latter years of Hollywood’s Golden Age. Starring Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Ralph Fiennes, Jonah Hill, Scarlett Johansson, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton and Channing Tatum, Hail, Caesar! follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix.
The comedy is produced by the Coen brothers under their Mike Zoss Productions banner alongside Working Title Films’ Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner.
For more on the film, click on the links below:
- ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Cast on the Coen Brothers Process, Slapping George Clooney, and More
- ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Clips Feature Channing Tatum as a Singing Sailor
- ‘Hail, Caesar!’: The Coen Brothers Go Back to Old Hollywood in New Featurette
- New ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Trailer Finds the Coens in Wordplay Mode
- ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Poster and TV Spot Celebrate Famous People and Abducting Them