Shortly before Aleksander Bach’s Hitman: Agent 47 world premiered its trailer in Hall H at Comic-Con (our recap of the trailer and panel is here), I sat down with Hannah Ware for an exclusive video interview. Based on the popular video game franchise, Hitman: Agent 47 tells the story of an elite, genetically engineered assassin (Rupert Friend), known only by the last two digits of a barcode tattooed on the back of his neck. His latest target is a young woman, but the mission brings startling revelations about both of their pasts. The film also stars Zachary Quinto.
During the interview Hannah Ware talked about preparing for Comic-Con, what people should know about the movie, shooting on location in Berlin and Singapore, working with Rupert Friend and Zachary Quinto, the action scenes, what she collects, her excitement for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
And click here if you missed our Comic-Con interview with Zachary Quinto.
- 0:08 – Why she signed on to the movie.
- 0:54 – Preparing for Comic-Con, avoiding spoilers, and hating the sound of knuckles cracking.
- 2:25 – Eagerness to see the first trailer for the film.
- 2:53 – What people should know about the movie.
- 4:30 – Shooting on location in Berlin and Singapore.
- 5:18 – Working with Rupert Friend and Zachary Quinto.
- 6:53 – Being in an environment where actors are fans of each other’s work.
- 8:00 – The action scenes.
- 9:00 – What she collects.
- 10:00 – Her excitement for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.