Hot Toys has unveiled another Man of Steel collectible, this time for Michael Shannon’s General Zod. The figure sports a rather odd grin, but otherwise shows off Zod’s impressive armor and accessories—complete with facial scar. Hot Toys’ Jor-El figure was nice and all, but if you’d like to display the film’s baddie then this Zod sixth-scale collectible should fill that void. The figure is expected to ship April 2014 and will run you $239.99. Hit the jump for a closer look or click here to pre-order on Sideshow Collectibles.
Determined to rebuild Krypton and restore the Kryptonian race, General Zod has searched across an ocean of stars for Kal-El and the codex. When they finally meet, General Zod proves to be a formidable opponent; their epic conflict culminates in an earth-shattering battle through the streets of Metropolis. This movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Michael Shannon as General Zod in Man of Steel, featuring a detailed head sculpt, interchangeable armored head and meticulously constructed costume.
More Geek Gifts:
- RoboCop Sixth Scale Figure – $299.99
- RoboCop with Mechanical Chair – $429.99
- RoboCop ED-209 Sixth Scale Figure – $409.99
- Ultra Rich Geek Gifts: Own a Life-Size IRON MAN Mark 42 Figure for $8500
- Hot Toys’ IRON MAN 3 Sixth-Scale Figures War Machine Mark II and Iron Man Mark XXXV “Red Snapper” Armor
- Hot Toys G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Storm Shadow Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 3 Tony Stark Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 2 Hall of Armor Includes Mark I – VII. The full set of seven will run you $799.99, the set of four is $469.99, and if you just want one it’s $129.99.
- G.I. Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes
- Agent Coulson on Sideshow Collectibles
- Hulk from The Avengers
- The Camouflage Tumbler from The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman from The Dark Knight Rises
- Amazing Spider-Man Figure
- Red Skull Sixth Scale Figure – Captain America: The First Avenger
- Thor Sixth Scale Figure – The Avengers
Note: Collider earns a small referral fee when our readers purchase something through one of our links. The money generated helps pay our staff and keep the site running. Thank you for reading and supporting Collider.