It’s not like Inception didn’t release an impressive set of posters leading up to its July release. It did. Very much so.
But the DVD drops in just under a fortnight, on December 7th. As part of the promotional push, Warner Bros. has been releasing a few odds and ends through the messaging service SnapTag. The latest odd (or end, if you prefer) is an alternate poster that was heretofore unreleased. It’s worth a look after the jump.
SnapTag promises at least two more bits before the “Final Kick” on 12/7. Check out the site for details.
Via Nolan Fans:
Here are the specs for the home video release:
Blu-Ray Combo Pack:
- EXTRACTION MODE – Infiltrate the dreamscape of “Inception” – with this in-movie experience – to learn how Christopher Nolan, Leonardo DiCaprio and the rest of the cast and crew designed and achieved the movies signature moments.
- DREAMS: CINEMA OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS – Taking some of the most fascinating and cutting-edge dream research to-date on lucid dreaming, top scientists make the case that the dream world is not an altered state of consciousness, but a fully functional parallel reality.
- INCEPTION: THE COBOL JOB – Now in full animation and motion, check out this comic prologue to see how Cobb, Arthur, and Nash came to be enlisted by Cobol Engineering and perform an extraction on Saito.
- 5.1 INCEPTION SOUNDTRACK – Composer Hans Zimmer teams up once again with Director Christopher Nolan to create the soundtrack for “Inception”. Enjoy this feature in full 5.1 surround.
- CONCEPTUAL ART GALLERY
- PROMOTIONAL ART ARCHIVE
- INCEPTION TRAILERS
- INCEPTION TV SPOTS
- Via BD-Live – PROJECT SOMNACIN: CONFIDENTIAL FILES – Get access to the highly secure files that reveal the inception of the dream-share technology.
4 Focus Points:
- The Inception of Inception – Christopher Nolan shapes his unusual concepts for “Inception”
- The Japanese Castle: The Dream is Collapsing – Creating and destroying the castle set
- Constructing Paradoxical Architecture – Designing the staircase to nowhere
- The Freight Train – Constructing the street-faring freight train
Blu-ray Combo Pack $35.99
Single disc Amaray (WS) $28.98
Street Date: December 7, 2010
- DVD AUDIO: English, Latin Spanish, Canadian French
- DVD SUBTITLES: ESDH, Latin Spanish, Parisian French
- BD AUDIO: English, Latin Spanish, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese
- BD SUBTITLES: ESDH, Latin Spanish, Parisian French, Brazilian Portuguese
Running Time: 148 minutes
Rating: PG-13 (for sequences of violence and action throughout)
DLBY TRUEHD (Blu-ray) DLBY/DGTL (Standard Disc) [CC]