Roughly 1/10th of the entire cast of Avengers: Infinity War got some shiny new character posters today! On any other production, having roughly a dozen standalone character posters would be an impressive feat, but we’re thinking that today’s release is but the first in a marketing blitz that’s ramping up before the Russo Brothers‘ film hits theaters later this month. The posters have a good mix of classic, Phase I MCU characters like Iron Man and Captain America, along with recent favorites like Shuri and the Iron Spider. Let us know your favorite in the comments! Update: Phase II of the posters have arrived; check them out below!
Scripted by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, Avengers: Infinity War stars Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Chadwick Boseman, Jeremy Renner probably, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Don Cheadle, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Holland, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Rudd, and Tom Hiddleston. Look for it in theaters on April 27th!
For more info than you could possibly handle on Avengers: Infinity War, click on through some of the most recent links provided here. The new posters follow below:
- Russo Brothers Ask Fans Not to Spoil ‘Infinity War’; Say the True Plot Is a Secret
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Brie Larson Is Aflame in Russo Brothers-Approved Fan Art
- New ‘Infinity War’ TV Spot Shows Avengers. Together. Strong.
- ‘Infinity War’: Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan on Reuniting with the Avengers
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ TV Spot Features an Inspirational T’Challa and a Sassy Groot