Most companies presenting at Toy Fair had upcoming big releases like Tomorrowland and Avengers: Age of Ultron in the spotlight, but NECA opted to show off a pair of action figures from a fall 2014 release, Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar. Come June, you’ll be able to pick up an Interstellar Retro Figural Doll Box Set featuring Brand (Anne Hathaway) and Cooper (Matthew McConaughey). The designs are perfectly fine, but they are essentially just people in space suits. Why not highlight the elements that make Interstellar a standout, like TARS perhaps?
You can check out the Brand and Cooper action figures below and, in case you missed it, we also just posted a great 30-minute Q&A with Nolan talking about the film that’s well worth a listen.
Here’s the official synopsis for Interstellar:
With our time on Earth coming to an end, a team of explorers undertakes the most important mission in human history; traveling beyond this galaxy to discover whether mankind has a future among the stars.
For more Toy Fair 2015 coverage, click here or browse the links below:
- Toy Fair: New Marvel Action Figures Including Vision, Spider-Man, Groot and More
- Toy Fair: Check out Funko’s New TOMORROWLAND Action Figures
- Toy Fair: Check out the New TRANSFORMERS Toys from Hasbro
- Toy Fair: Over 30 Images of New STAR WARS Hasbro Toys Including Bladebuilders and Furbacca
- Toy Fair: New Lego Sets for STAR WARS, JURASSIC WORLD, ANT-MAN and More
- Toy Fair: New Marvel Toys Including AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON and ANT-MAN
- Toy Fair: New JURASSIC WORLD Toys from Hasbro