If I know our readers, you want to see as much of you can of Iron Man 3. You are in luck: Marvel has released six minutes of behind-the-scenes footage from the superhero sequel. It is nice to see Robert Downey Jr. play with all the different suits (although there is a notable amount of plainclothes action) and do some of his own stunts. But for me the big revelation is that Tony Stark appears to spend a good deal of bonding time with a young kid (Ty Simpkins).
Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale, Jon Favreau, and Ben Kingsley co-star. Directed by Shane Black (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang), Iron Man 3 opens May 3. Watch the B-roll after the break.
Click here for all our Iron Man 3 coverage or browse recent coverage below:
- New Clip and TV Spot for IRON MAN 3
- Disneyland Unveils Tony Stark’s Hall of Armor
- IRON MAN 3 International Poster
- Marvel to Release Two Versions of IRON MAN 3; Chinese Version to Premiere Exclusively in China
- IRON MAN 3 Armors Mark XVII Heartbreaker and Mark XXXVIII Igor/”Hulkbuster” Revealed
- Kevin Feige Talks IRON MAN 3’s Surprising Love Triangle, Pepper Potts’ Role in the Story, and More
- Over 60 High-Resolution Images from the New IRON MAN 3 Trailer
- Shane Black Explains How He Adapted Warren Ellis’ “Extremis” Storyline; New Poster Released
- International IRON MAN 3 Trailer Reveals New Footage
- Marvel Shows Us 15 Minutes of IRON MAN 3; Watch a Spoiler Free Video Blog Recap
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?