With writer-director Shane Black‘s Iron Man 3 now playing around the world and opening in America this weekend, I recently got to speak with the cast and filmmakers here in Los Angeles. During my video interview with Guy Pearce and Rebecca Hall, we talked about how their families reacted when they were cast, script changes during production, how it’s hard to talk about the movie without giving away some of the twists and turns, what it was like working with Shane Black, and more. In addition, I tried to get Hall to talk about Wally Pfister‘s Transcendence (it didn’t work), and Pearce talks briefly about The Rover with Robert Pattinson. Hit the jump to watch.
Guy Pearce and Rebecca Hall:
- How it’s hard to talk about the movie without giving away some of the twists and turns
- What was it like working with Shane Black
- How did their families react when they said they’d been cast in Iron Man 3
- Did the script change during production
- I try and get Rebecca Hall to talk about Wally Pfister’s Transcendence
- Guy Pearce talks briefly about The Rover