An international TV spot for Iron Man 3 has gone online. The spot still has the grim tone of almost everything we’ve seen so far, but it also has the same amount of action. It also has a very cool ending, and fans of the comics will enjoy the reference even if the reference will probably be unnamed in the actual film. That’s all I’m going to say because some might consider what happens to be a minor spoiler.
Hit the jump to check out the TV spot, but again be warned that it contains a minor spoiler. The film stars he film stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, and Ben Kingsley. Iron Man 3 opens in 3D on May 3rd.
- IRON MAN 3 Poster Shows Tony Stark Suiting Up
- IMAX Poster for IRON MAN 3
- Kevin Feige Talks IRON MAN 3’s Surprising Love Triangle, Pepper Potts’ Role in the Story, and More
- Over 60 High-Resolution Images from the New IRON MAN 3 Trailer
- Shane Black Explains How He Adapted Warren Ellis’ “Extremis” Storyline; New Poster Released
- International IRON MAN 3 Trailer Reveals New Footage
- New Trailer for IRON MAN 3
- Marvel Shows Us 15 Minutes of IRON MAN 3; Watch a Spoiler Free Video Blog Recap
- Shane Black and Kevin Feige Talk IRON MAN 3, Crafting The Mandarin, the Scripting Process, Iron Patriot, the Film’s Connection to THE AVENGERS, and More
- Robert Downey Jr. Talks IRON MAN 3, Renewing His Marvel Contract, Working with Shane Black, Jon Favreau’s Integral Role in the Film, and More
- Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige Talks Phase Two; Says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Will Be “95% in Space”
- First Trailer for IRON MAN 3
- Geek Gifts: Hot Toys IRON MAN 3 Mark XLII Figure
- Rumor: Has IRON MAN 3’s Connection to Another Upcoming Marvel Movie Been Revealed?
- Tony Stark Is Battle-Worn in New Images from IRON MAN 3
- Producer Kevin Feige Talks IRON MAN 3, How It Relates to THE AVENGERS, The Mandarin, Iron Patriot, and More
Here’s the official synopsis for Iron Man 3:
Marvel’s “Iron Man 3″ pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?