Check out the latest posters from the following films:
- Iron Man 3 – The U.S. version of a recent Japanese poster for the Shane Black film that stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall and Ben Kingsley. Iron Man 3 opens May 3rd.
- Turbo – Featuring the voices of Ryan Reynolds, Paul Giamatti, Michael Pena, Luis Guzmán, Bill Hader, Richard Jenkins, Ken Jeong, Michelle Rodriguez, Maya Rudolph, Ben Schwartz, Kurtwood Smith, Snoop Dogg, and Samuel L. Jackson. Turbo opens in 3D on July 19, 2013.
- To the Wonder – Terrence Malick’s latest film starring Ben Affleck, Olga Kurylenko and Javier Bardem. To the Wonder opens April 12th.
- 42 – Three new posters for the Jackie Robinson biopic features star Chadwick Boseman making quite the play. The film also stars Harrison Ford and Christopher Meloni and also opens on April 12th.
Hit the jump to check out the new posters.
All posters come courtesy of IMPA. Here’s the new Iron Man 3 poster along with some of our most recent coverage:
Click here for all our Iron Man 3 coverage or browse recent coverage below:
- Over 60 High-Resolution Images from the New IRON MAN 3 Trailer
- Shane Black Explains How He Adapted Warren Ellis’ “Extremis” Storyline; New Poster Released
- International IRON MAN 3 Trailer Reveals New Footage
- New Trailer for IRON MAN 3
- Marvel Shows Us 15 Minutes of IRON MAN 3; Watch a Spoiler Free Video Blog Recap
- Shane Black and Kevin Feige Talk IRON MAN 3, Crafting The Mandarin, the Scripting Process, Iron Patriot, the Film’s Connection to THE AVENGERS, and More
- Robert Downey Jr. Talks IRON MAN 3, Renewing His Marvel Contract, Working with Shane Black, Jon Favreau’s Integral Role in the Film, and More
- Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige Talks Phase Two; Says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Will Be “95% in Space”
- First Trailer for IRON MAN 3
- Geek Gifts: Hot Toys IRON MAN 3 Mark XLII Figure
- Rumor: Has IRON MAN 3’s Connection to Another Upcoming Marvel Movie Been Revealed?
- Tony Stark Is Battle-Worn in New Images from IRON MAN 3
- Producer Kevin Feige Talks IRON MAN 3, How It Relates to THE AVENGERS, The Mandarin, Iron Patriot, and More
Here’s the official synopsis for Iron Man 3:
Marvel’s “Iron Man 3″ pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Here’s the first official poster for DreamWorks’ Turbo:
The synopsis for Turbo:
From the makers of Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda, Turbo is a high-velocity 3D comedy about an underdog snail who kicks into overdrive when he miraculously attains the power of super-speed. But after making fast friends with a crew of streetwise, tricked-out es-car-goes, Turbo learns that no one succeeds on their own. So he puts his heart and shell on the line to help his pals achieve their dreams, before Turbo-charging his own impossible dream: winning the Indy 500.
Here’s the latest one-sheet for Malick’s To the Wonder:
Here’s the synopsis of To the Wonder:
TO THE WONDER tells the story of Marina (Kurylenko) and Neil (Affleck), who meet in France and move to Oklahoma to start a life together, where problems soon arise. While Marina makes the acquaintance of a priest and fellow exile (Bardem), who is struggling with his vocation, Neil renews a relationship with a childhood sweetheart, Jane (McAdams). Bold and lyrical, the film is a moving, gorgeously shot exploration of love in its many forms. Written and directed by Terrence Malick.
Finally, here are three new posters for 42, followed by the synopsis:
Here’s the official synopsis for 42:
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures are teaming up with director Brian Helgeland for “42,” the powerful story of Jackie Robinson, the legendary baseball player who broke Major League Baseball’s color barrier when he joined the roster of the Brooklyn Dodgers. “42″ will star Academy Award(R) nominee Harrison Ford (“Witness”) as the innovative Dodger’s general manager Branch Rickey, the MLB executive who first signed Robinson to the minors and then helped to bring him up to the show, and Chadwick Boseman (“The Express”) as Robinson, the heroic African American who was the first man to break the color line in the big leagues.