While those of us in the U.S. will have to wait until May 3rd to see Shane Black’s Iron Man 3, much of the world will see it in just one short week. A huge player in the film’s production, plot and eventual box office is, of course, China. As such, a new Chinese TV spot has popped up, which reveals some new Chinese-version-only footage as well as some shots from the recent traveling press tour.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Kingsley, Don Cheadle, Rebecca Hall and Guy Pearce, Iron Man 3 premieres in London tonight and opens in Hong Kong on April 25th. Hit the jump to watch the new TV spot.
Check out the new Iron Man 3 TV spot from China (via Deadline):
Click here for all our Iron Man 3 coverage or browse recent coverage below:
- 6 Minutes of Behind-the-Scenes Footage from IRON MAN 3
- New Posters for IRON MAN 3 Feature Tony Stark in LEGO Form
- Robert Downey Jr. Reiterates His Consideration of Retiring from Iron Man; Thinking about Doing a Movie Involving Halloween
- New Clip and TV Spot for IRON MAN 3
- Disneyland Unveils Tony Stark’s Hall of Armor
- IRON MAN 3 International Poster
- Marvel to Release Two Versions of IRON MAN 3; Chinese Version to Premiere Exclusively in China
- IRON MAN 3 Armors Mark XVII Heartbreaker and Mark XXXVIII Igor/”Hulkbuster” Revealed
- Kevin Feige Talks IRON MAN 3’s Surprising Love Triangle, Pepper Potts’ Role in the Story, and More
- Over 60 High-Resolution Images from the New IRON MAN 3 Trailer
- Shane Black Explains How He Adapted Warren Ellis’ “Extremis” Storyline; New Poster Released
- International IRON MAN 3 Trailer Reveals New Footage
- Marvel Shows Us 15 Minutes of IRON MAN 3; Watch a Spoiler Free Video Blog Recap
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?