With director Louis Leterrier’s (The Incredible Hulk) magician-centered thriller Now You See Me opening May 31st, I recently went to New Orleans to interview the cast. For those unfamiliar with the story, it follows an FBI squad on the heels of a team of bank-robbing magicians who share their profits with the audience. The pic boasts an impressive ensemble cast that includes Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Melanie Laurent, and Morgan Freeman. For more on the film, watch six clips and check out all of our previous coverage.
During my interview with Fisher, she talked about the success of The Great Gatsby, how much fun she had making Now You See Me, what she learned about magic, her newfound respect for actresses that have done action in high heels, filming in New Orleans, the Untitled Elmore Leonard Project, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
- The success of The Great Gatsby at the box office
- How much fun did they have making this movie
- Does she have new respect for actresses who’ve done action in heels
- What did she learn about magic that surprised her
- They filmed the movie around the world. What’s the one place she’d go back to immediately
- Does the Untitled Elmore Leonard Project have a title
- What’s coming up for her in the next year or so. Talks about Arrested Development