We already shared a video of the cast of Demolition talking about working with director Jean-Marc Vallée and one of Vallée and Jake Gyllenhaal discussing their experience making the film, but now it’s time to switch gears for a round of our movie version of the game “Would You Rather.” Find out if Gyllenhaal, Naomi Watts, Chris Cooper and Judah Lewis would rather lose a top secret script or break an expensive piece of equipment and much more in the video at the top of this article.
Gyllenhaal leads Demolition as Davis Mitchell, a man struggling to cope with the sudden death of his wife. When a hospital vending machine fails to dispense the candy he paid for, he opts to send a letter to the company – a very personal letter. That letter turns into a long correspondence with a customer service rep (Naomi Watts) who’s struggling with emotional troubles of her own. Demolition is in theaters now.
Want to check out more rounds of “Would You Rather?” Click here or browse the recent links below:
- Ryan Guzman, Zoey Deutch and the Cast of ‘Everybody Wants Some!!’ Play Would You Rather
- ‘The Trust’: Elijah Wood on His Cherished Collaboration with Nicolas Cage
- Bella Thorne on Hanging with a Dead Body in ‘Shovel Buddies’ | SXSW 2016
- Watch Margot Robbie, Tina Fey and the Cast of ‘Whiskey Tango Foxtrot’ Play “Would You Rather”
- Natalie Dormer Reveals a Moviemaking Deal Breaker During “Would You Rather”