A new video blog for Skyfall has gone online, and this time the focus is on Jany Temime‘s costumes for James Bond (Daniel Craig). The video does a good job of making you realize there’s much more to outfitting 007 than just making him look stylish and GQ-ready. James Bond movies are action movies so the costumes have to allow Bond to move quickly, roll around, and still look good. The suits not only have to fit Craig, but allow him to maneuver, and this video blog shows how they pull that off.
Hit the jump to check out the video blog. The film also stars Bérénice Marlohe, Judi Dench, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, Helen McCroy, Albert Finney, and Ralph Fiennes. Skyfall opens in IMAX and conventional theaters on November 9th.
Here’s the official synopsis for Skyfall:
Daniel Craig is back as James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time. In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
In case you missed it, here’s some of our previous Skyfall coverage:
- Video Blog Recap of Visiting the Set in Istanbul
- Interview with director Sam Mendes
- Interview with Craig and producer Barbara Broccoli
- Interview with Berenice Marlohe
- Interview with Naomie Harris
- Video Blog highlighting the sets of Skyfall
- 8 Images from Skyall plus villain Javier Bardem talking about his character