As most of you are aware, opening tomorrow is director Peter Billingsly’s “Couples Retreat”. The film was written by Jon Favreau, Vince Vaughn & Dana Fox and it’s about four couples that go away to a tropical resort to try and work out their marital problems and have some fun. Along for the ride are Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau, Malin Akerman, Kristin Davis, Kristen Bell and Faizon Love. Anyhow, Universal recently held an international press day and our partners at Omelete asked me to cover it. So thanks to them, after the jump you can watch my interview with Jason Bateman and Kristen Bell. As you might imagine when dealing with these two, the interview was a lot of fun and they were great together. I think you’ll like it.
Finally, here’s a link to some movie clips from “Couples Retreat”.
Jason Bateman and Kirsten Bell
- I thank Kristen for the Comic-Con sort of interview
- Have either of them been to Brazil
- How much fun was it to play these characters
- What were Vince and Jon like on set
- Filming in Bora Bora vacation or work
- When you work with a big cast, is it easier as an actor knowing you don’t have to carry the entire film
- Hancock 2 talk