Continuing TRON: Legacy week on Collider, it’s time for my video interview with Jeff Bridges. Since Bridges has done a lot of press over the past year to help promote TRON: Legacy, I tried to have some fun with my questions. During the interview we talked about what props he took home from set (and what he brought to set that was used), does he now have a lifetime pass to Disneyland, the practical sets they filmed on, how he’s recording an album with T-Bone Burnett and how he’ll go on tour next year, and we also talked about his reaction to seeing TRON: Legacy for the first time.
And if you missed my video interviews with Olivia Wilde and director Joseph Kosinski and producer Sean Bailey, just click the links. Hit the jump for the Bridges interview and make sure to see TRON: Legacy in IMAX 3D this weekend as 43 minutes of the film has been adjusted for IMAX. It’s the way it should be seen.
Finally, you can click here for all out previous TRON: Legacy coverage. It includes our set visit, on set interviews, clips, behind the scenes footage, trailers, toys, and a lot more.
- Is he a fan of Woody Allen (has to do with my t-shirt)
- What did he manage to take home from set. Talks about what he brought to set that they used in the film (and he then took them back home)
- By being in a huge Disney movie…does that mean he now has a lifetime pass for Disneyland
- Talks about his music and how he’s recording an album with T-Bone Burnett and going on tour next year
- Talked about the practical sets and how the universe of Tron felt real. Also what was it like to work on them
- Talks about his reaction to seeing the finished film