Opening in theaters today is director Andy Tennant’s The Bounty Hunter starring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler. The film is the story of two ex’s who find themselves running from convicts after Milo Boyd (Butler) is assigned to take Nicole (Aniston) to jail after she bails on a court date.
To help promote the film, I was recently able to speak with Jennifer Aniston and she talked about how she came to the project, her stunts, working with Gerard Butler, and a lot more. Hit the jump to check it out:
And if you’d like to watch some clips from The Bounty Hunter, click here.
- Did you go after this project or did it come after you
- What was it like on set with Gerard
- What is something about Gerard that we might not know
- Did you do all of your own stunts
- What is your favorite aspect of Nicole & Milos relationship
- Why does that kind of relationship work for them
- Are you surprised that Office Space is such a cult classic