Before John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum arrives in theaters this May 17th, Lionsgate is bringing all things John Wick to life in a big way. For two days in May, Lionsgate will be transforming NYC’s One Hanson Place into the interior of The Continental Hotel for “The Continental Experience”, an immersive activation that brings the world of John Wick to life like never before. The entire building will be dressed to recreate the Continental atrium, with immersive experiences and in-world actors roaming the halls.
On May 9th, the space will serve as both the red carpet before the John Wick 3 premiere, and it will also serve as the after party location later that evening. The next day, they’ll open the experience to press, influencers and lucky fans, who can walk through the one-hour experience for free.
Check out the announcement video below, followed by more details:
Immersive experiences & interactive stations will be inspired by all three John Wick films, including:
- Guest check-in at the front desk
- Look up your file with “operators” and pose for a shareable photo
- Get fitted for a bulletproof suit jacket by the tailor
- Mingle with immersive actors, conversing as guests of The Continental
- Pose for photos and meet VIPs on the red carpet
- Plus prizes and swag!
For more on John Wick 3, be sure to check out these recent write-ups:
- ‘Hellboy’ Star Ian McShane Predicts ‘John Wick’ Could Be Around for Another 10 Years
- ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Cinematographer Dan Laustsen on Shooting Long and Wide Takes in the Sequel
- Exclusive: ‘John Wick 3’ Director on Upping the Action, Test Screening Reactions, and That Title
- First ‘John Wick 3’ Trailer Sends Keanu Reeves Back into Action
- ‘John Wick 3’: First Poster and Official Title Revealed