Holy crap John Hamm is handsome. We’ve been around a lot of mega celebrities but, woah, this guy is made from some sort of interplanetary comet dust that just looks like skin but has mystical properties.
Despite our desires to, we didn’t just gaze into his eyes when we had the good fortune to speak to Kristen Wiig and he this week. They play one of the side couples in Jennifer Westfeldt‘s very funny and very touching relationship comedy Friends With Kids. In fact, the “can’t keep their hands off one another” to “drinking and slamming doors” character arc is some of the best (and, alas, truest) stuff in the film. In the video after the jump you can hear them talk about their characters, making this film post-Bridesmaids and what Kristin Wiig really wants to see on the next season of Mad Men. Hit the jump to watch and look for more cast interviews later this week.
Jon Hamm and Kristen Wiig
- WWE talk
- How Jon Hamm and I are twins
- How the film portrays the characters as real people
- Have they experienced real life vacations that end in disaster
- How close did they shoot the film to when they made Bridesmaids
- What was it like to work with the same cast but in two very different films