After Jumanji cast members Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, Karen Gillan, and Jack Black appeared in jungle costumes in a recent image from set, fans got their first look at new characters Moose Finbar (Hart), Dr. Smolder Bravestone (Johnson), Professor Shelly Oberon (Black), and Ruby Roundhouse (Gillan). Now, new set videos reveal the three gents kicking back between takes, when they’re not battling the grueling jungle conditions, of course.
Little is known about the planned sequel/reboot of the 1995 original that starred the late Robin Williams, but what’s clear is that this cast is having a blast during production. You can definitely expect more antics over the course of the shoot along with more reveals from Social Media Wizards Johnson and Hart. I, for one, find it refreshing to see so much behind-the-scenes silliness in contrast to some movies that take themselves far too seriously. We’ll find out just how all this levity plays out on screen when Jake Kasdan‘s Jumanji opens July 28, 2017.
Check out the new behind-the-scenes set videos below, courtesy of Johnson’s Instagram account:
For more of our coverage on Jumanji, be sure to check out the following links:
- Movie Talk: New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Set Images Emerge; Jared Leto to Play Andy Warhol
- ‘Jumanji’: First Look at Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, and Karen Gillan in Character
- ‘Jumanji’ Starts Production and The Rock Shares a Set Video Full of Good Vibes
- Movie Talk: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Adds Jon Favreau; New ‘Jumanji’ Concept Art Reveals The Rock
- ‘Jumanji’: Dwayne Johnson Reveals Concept Art of His Indiana Jones-esque Character