We’ve got some new posters from the following films:
- Jurassic Park 3D – The 3D re-release of the 1993 Steven Spielberg classic now has a new poster to mark the IMAX 3D debut on April 9th.
- The Host – From Twilight author Stephenie Meyer comes this sci-fi movie starring Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, Jake Abel and Max Irons, featured in these new character posters. The Host opens March 29th.
- The Numbers Station – The new thriller starring John Cusack and Malin Akerman opens April 26th.
- Dark Skies – A Russian poster for the sci-fi thriller starring Keri Russell, Josh Hamilton, Dakota Goyo and J.K. Simmons. Dark Skies opens stateside on February 22nd.
- Kiss of the Damned – Written and directed by Xan Cassavetes, starring Josephine de la Baume, Milo Ventimiglia, Roxane Mesquida, Anna Mouglalis, Michael Rapaport and Riley Keough, Kiss of the Damned will be available on iTunes/On Demand March 28, 2013, and in theaters May 3, 2013.
Hit the jump to check out the posters and synopses.
Here’s the new poster for Jurassic Park 3D (via Cine1):
The following posters for The Host, The Numbers Station and Dark Skies come courtesy of IMPA:
Here’s the official synopsis for The Host:
THE HOST is a riveting story about the survival of love and the human spirit in a time of war. Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact. Most of humanity has succumbed.
Here’s the official synopsis for Dark Skies:
From the producers of Paranormal Activity, Insidious, and Sinister comes Dark Skies: a supernatural thriller that follows a young family living in the suburbs. As husband and wife Daniel and Lacey Barret witness an escalating series of disturbing events involving their family, their safe and peaceful home quickly unravels. When it becomes clear that the Barret family is being targeted by an unimaginably terrifying and deadly force, Daniel and Lacey take matters in their own hands to solve the mystery of what is after their family.
Here’s the synopsis for The Numbers Station:
After his latest mission goes disastrously wrong, veteran CIA black ops agent Emerson Kent is given one last chance to prove he still has what it takes to do his job. His new assignment: guarding Katherine, a code operator at a top-secret remote CIA “Numbers Station” where encrypted messages are sent and received. When an elite team of heavily armed assailants lays siege to the station, Emerson and Katherine suddenly find themselves in a life-or-death struggle against an unknown enemy. With the station compromised and innocent lives at stake, they must stop the deadly plot before it’s too late.
The first poster for Kiss of the Damned:
Beautiful vampire Djuna (Josephine de La Baume) tries to resist the advances of the handsome, human screenwriter Paolo (Milo Ventimiglia), but eventually gives in to their passion. When her troublemaker sister Mimi (Roxane Mesquida) unexpectedly comes to visit, Djuna’s love story is threatened, and the whole vampire community becomes endangered…