Opening this weekend is 21 and Over, a new alcohol-drenched frat house comedy that marks the directing debut of The Hangover scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. In the film, three high school buddies reunite to celebrate the youngest’s 21st birthday. And then things go horribly, horribly wrong. Alcohol poisoning, angry sorority sisters with twisted hazing rituals, stampeding buffalo and pratfalls from five stories ensue.
Last week, Collider sat down with Miles Teller (Footloose) and Justin Chon (Twilight) to discuss their wild roles in the comedy. During our interview, Teller and Chon discussed getting naked on film, Chon’s deep childhood traumas, Teller urinating on his friends, how I look like a skinny Bradley Cooper and much more. Hit the jump to watch.
Justin Chon and Miles Teller:
- 00:00 – Teller and Chon tell me that I look like Bradley Cooper.
- 00:30 – Did they start a workout regimen to prepare for their extensive nude scenes?
- 01:15 – Chon’s parents thoughts on the poster where he is naked on top of a cop car.
- 01:38 – Teller delves into Chon’s childhood traumas.
- 01:58 – Was there drinking on set?
- 02:05 – Best drunken story? Teller’s involves urinating on friends.
- 03:00 – Was there anything too dirty to make it into the film?