With directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein’s Underworld: Awakening opening this weekend, I recently got to sit down with most of the cast to talk about making the movie. Kate Beckinsale returns as Selene, “who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.” Stephen Rea, Michael Ealy, Theo James, India Eisley, and Charles Dance also star.
During my interview with Beckinsale we talked about the action scenes and how they compare to the previous films, how long did she debate about returning to the franchise, pranks on set, what’s her karaoke song, and her thoughts on more Underworld movies. In addition, with Beckinsale also starring in the remake of Total Recall as Lori (originally played by Sharon Stone), she talked about how her Lori compares to Stone’s version and what can fans look forward to in the remake. Hit the jump to watch.
- What is her karaoke song. It’s an unexpected answer
- Pranks on set
- How long did she debate coming back to the franchise and putting the costume back on
- Talks about the action scenes and how they compare to the previous films
- Her thoughts on more Underworld movies
- How did Total Recall go and how does her Lori compare to the original version
- Talks about the action scenes in Total Recall and what can fans look forward to