I always try to ask an unusual question. The reason is the monotony of press junkets. Imagine being asked the same question again and again and again for hours upon hours. After awhile, everyone looks and sounds the same. If you’re not careful, it’s easy to start saying the same thing over and over.
That’s where I come in.
Instead of repeating what has already been asked, if you’ve watched my many interviews on Collider, I always ask something different. With Katherine Heigl, I went back to early in her career….I asked her about Steven Seagal! Of course we also talked about “The Ugly Truth”, her new romantic comedy with Gerard Butler…
And if you haven’t seen any clips from “The Ugly Truth”, you can watch them here.
- Has she been to Brazil? Explains she hates long plane rides
- I ask about working with Steven Seagal
- We talk about how dirty the film is
- Talks about being a producer on the film
- Talks about her next project Killers which has a lot of action