With writer-director Shane Black‘s Iron Man 3 now playing around the world and opening in America this weekend, I recently got to speak with the cast and filmmakers here in Los Angeles. During my video interview with Black and Marvel President Kevin Feige, we talked about if they considered doing the demon in the bottle storyline, deleted scenes (they’re going to save some for the eventual Phase 2 box set), what’s the status of Black’s Doc Savage movie, and more. In addition, Feige reveals that it was Robert Downey Jr. who helped come up with the tag at the end of the credits. Hit the jump to watch.
For all our Iron Man 3 coverage, click here.
Kevin Feige and Shane Black:
- Did they ever consider doing the demon in the bottle storyline since he’s suffering from PTSD in the film after the events of The Avengers
- Deleted scenes talk. Feige says they’re probably going to save a few deleted scenes for the eventual Phase 2 Blu-ray box set
- Shane Black says there might be 15 minutes of deleted scenes in total
- What’s the status of Doc Savage
- Who came up with the tag at the end of the credits