Disney’s Frozen opens November 27th and the studio showed off some new footage today at D23. Part of the voice cast joined the presentation to talk to the packed convention hall. The story centers on a young dreamer named Anna (Kristen Bell) who teams up with Kristoff (Jonathan Groff), an extreme mountain man, to find her sister Elsa, the Queen of Arendelle (Idina Menzel) who has accidentally trapped their kingdom in eternal winter. For more on the film, here’s Dave’s recap from D23, and all our previous coverage.
A few minutes after she walked off the stage, I landed a quick interview with Kristen Bell backstage. She talked about how cool it is to be part of a Disney animated movie, how prepared she is for her character to be a greeter at Disneyland, if she gets a lifetime passport to Disneyland since being cast in Frozen, how the Veronica Mars movie turned out, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
- Did she get a lifetime passport to Disneyland since being cast in Frozen
- How cool is it to be part of a Disney animated movie
- Is she prepared for her character to be a greeter at Disneyland
- Talks about who she plays and what Frozen is about
- How did the Veronica Mars movie turn out