Earlier today was the big Los Angeles press junket for Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1. Just a few minutes ago I posted the press conference with author Stephenie Meyer, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg & producer Wyck Godfrey, as well as the one with Robert Pattinson. Up next is Kristen Stewart.
During the fifteen or so minutes press conference, Stewart talked about filming Breaking Dawn and the challenge of making two films at the same time, avoiding being typecast, working with Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, her fans, what’s on her iPod, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
Finally, while most studios do a press conference with the entire cast and that makes it next to impossible to get a good interview with anyone, a big thank you to Summit for breaking up the pairings. And if you missed it, here’s 10 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage from the making of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
Here’s what Stewart was asked:
- What was it like to film the two movies at the same time
- How has she avoided being typecast
- Is she drawn to higher profile projects
- Explains how she lost all the weight in Breaking Dawn (it’s movie magic)
- What was going through her mind during the wedding scene
- What do Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner bring to their roles that no one else could
- What advice does she have for her fans
- Her thoughts on how she could really be married to Pattinson (Rob recently said that it’s possible)
- Her thoughts on eventually being a parent
- What’s on her iPod
- What qualities of Bella has she taken with her