With director Paul Feig’s (Freaks And Geeks) Bridesmaids opening May 13, I recently got to interview the cast for our partners at Omelete. Starring Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne, Matt Lucas, Chris O’Dowd, Melissa McCarthy and Jon Hamm, Bridesmaids is ridiculously funny and one of the best films I’ve seen this year. In addition, there’s a scene in Bridesmaids that’s one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a movie theater. You really want to see it this weekend. For some clips, click here.
During my interview with Wiig and Rudolph we talked about how Saturday Night Live helped them with this project, the many deleted scenes, how many takes did they ruin from laughing, will Wiig be releasing My Wife’s Vagina as a single (thank you Simon Pegg), what’s their karaoke song, and what do they have coming up. Hit the jump to watch.
Again, Bridesmaids is awesome. You really want to see it.
Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph
- Omelete talk
- Will Wiig be releasing My Wife’s Vagina as a single
- What is their karaoke song
- How did SNL help them with this project
- How many takes did they ruin from laughing
- How the trailer has a lot of jokes/scenes that are not in the movie
- What do they have coming up