Enter for a Chance to Win a ‘The LEGO Ninjago Movie’ Prize Pack
With The LEGO Ninjago Movie now in theaters (and it’s good, you should see it), we’re pleased to give away an amazing prize pack for the movie. It’s got everything a LEGO fanatic could want including multiple The LEGO Ninjago Movie sets, an activity book, alarm clock, and coolest of all, tickets to LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Florida, or LEGOLAND Windsor (travel not included).
Here’s everything included in the prize pack:
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Sets – LEGO
- Tickets to LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Florida or LEGOLAND Windsor – LEGOLAND Resorts
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Minifigure Alarm Clock – ClicTime
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Minifigure Link Watch – ClicTime
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Phone Case – Sakar
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Lloyd Key Light – Santoki
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Tee – Isaac Morris
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: The LEGO NINJAGO Movie – DK
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game Exclusive Kendo Stick Lloyd Minifigure and Poster – WB Games
- Garmadon Attack! The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Activity Book with Minifigure – Ameet
- Lord Garmadon, Evil Dad The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Storybook – Scholastic
If you’re a U.S resident and want to get in on this goodness, just login with your Facebook account or email address below. You can enter more than once by following our various social channels (within the enter portal below, follow the links).
Here’s the official synopsis for The LEGO Ninjago Movie:
In this big-screen Ninjago adventure, the battle for Ninjago City calls to action young Master Builder Lloyd, aka the Green Ninja, along with his friends, who are all secret ninja warriors. Led by Master Wu, as wise-cracking as he is wise, they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon, The Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad. Pitting mech against mech and father against son, the epic showdown will test this fierce but undisciplined team of modern-day ninjas who must learn to check their egos and pull together to unleash their inner power of Spinjitzu.