Loaded with almost non-stop action, a great new villain (Lockdown), Dinobots, and an ass-kicking Mark Wahlberg, Transformers: Age of Extinction really is the beginning of a new chapter in the Transformers movie universe. Also, throughout the fourth installment, director Michael Bay has peppered in a lot of interesting questions about the history of the Transformers and I’d imagine the next sequel (or sequels) will start to unravel the mysteries. While Bay could have just done another Autobot vs Decepticon story and most fans would have been satisfied, I’m glad he pushed the franchise forward with new characters and questions, and am looking forward to where it goes from here.
A few days ago in Hong Kong I landed an exclusive video interview with Li Bingbing. She talked about what it was like to work with Michael Bay, filming the action, deleted scenes, what she took away from making the movie, if she’ll be in the next Resident Evil movie, future projects (she wants a boyfriend), and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
If you missed our exclusive video interview with Mark Wahlberg, click here to watch.
- What was it like to work with Michael Bay?
- Talks about the way Bay wanted her to look in the film.
- What was it like doing the action sequences?
- Deleted scenes talk.
- What did she take away from the experience of making the movie?
- Does she know if she’ll be in the next Resident Evil movie (Resident Evil: The Final Installment)?
- What is she doing in the future? Mentions she wants to find a boyfriend.