Over the past few days I’ve posted a ton of video interviews from WonderCon. While you may have thought they’d never end, my interview with Logan Lerman for The Three Musketeers is the last one.
For those playing catch up, The Three Musketeers is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson and it stars Lerman, Milla Jovovich, Matthew Macfadyen, Ray Stevenson, Luke Evans, Mads Mikkelson, Gabriella Wilde, Juno Temple, Orlando Bloom, and Christoph Waltz. Unlike the previous versions, Anderson’s version has been shot in 3D and it’s definitely been contemporized. For more on the film, here’s the trailer and here’s Adam’s write up of the WonderCon panel.
During the interview, Lerman talks about attending his first convention, tells a great story about doing karaoke in Japan, talks about filming on location in Germany, describes the film’s story and his role as D’Artagnan, talks about his involvement in Perks of Being a Wallflower and touches on the story, and I ask what’s the status of a Percy Jackson sequel. Hit the jump to watch.
- Cites Collider as one of his top online sources (cue tooting our own horn)
- 0:40 – Says this is his first pop culture convention
- 1:10 – Is excited to check out stuff from Hanna at WonderCon
- 2:05 – Tells a story about doing karaoke while promoting Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
- 3:00 – Talks about shooting the film in Germany
- 4:10 – Discusses how filming on location rather than on a soundstage enhances his performance
- 4:55 – Describes the film’s story and his role as D’Artagnan
- 6:20 – Talks about his involvement in Perks of Being a Wallflower and touches on the story
- 7:40 – Says he hasn’t heard anything from the studio about a possible Percy Jackson sequel