Now playing in theaters is Universal Pictures and Blumhouse Productions horror film Truth or Dare. Co-written and directed by Kick-Ass 2 helmer Jeff Wadlow, the supernatural thriller revolves around a deadly, inescapable game of “Truth or Dare” in which, if you refuse a dare or don’t tell the truth, you die. When friends Olivia (Lucy Hale), Lucas (Tyler Posey), Markie (Violett Beane), Brad (Hayden Szeto), Penelope (Sophia Ali) and Tyson (Nolan Gerard Funk) get caught up in the game, they have to keep playing to stay alive, while also searching for the source of the sinister game. For more on the film, you can read Haleigh Foutch’s review.
A few days ago, at the Los Angeles press day, I sat down with Lucy Hale and Tyler Posey for an exclusive interview. They talked about how many people made them play truth or dare at the junket, what the cast did when they weren’t filming, what they will always remember from making the movie, if they still get nervous auditioning, if Hale’s Twitter profile is accurate, and a lot more.
Check out what they had to say in the player above and below is exactly what we talked about.
Lucy Hale and Tyler Posey:
- How many people have made them play truth or dare at the junket?
- According to her Twitter profile, Lucy Hale drinks too much coffee and laughs too loud. Is that really true?
- Do they both still get nervous auditioning?
- What was the last time they thought they bombed an audition but still got the role?
- What did the cast do for fun when they weren’t filming?
- How in a PG-13 movie you get to drop one F-bomb.
- What’s a day or two they will always remember from the making of the movie?