The marketing blitz for Warner Bros.’ highly anticipated Superman film Man of Steel is now wholeheartedly in full swing, and in case you haven’t gotten enough of the pic by way of our extensive set visit coverage, Easter Egg reveals, TV spots, and nearly 50 images from the film, a new extended featurette has made its way online to entice fans even further. Running at over 13-minutes in length, the behind-the-scenes featurette has interviews with a number of key people from the production, including director Zack Snyder and star Henry Cavill, as well as a bounty of footage from the film. If your anticipation level for Man of Steel is so high that you absolutely cannot wait another two weeks to see more from the film, then this featurette should be right up your alley.
Hit the jump to watch the extended featurette. Man of Steel opens in 3D on June 14th.
Click here to catch up on all of our Man of Steel coverage, or peruse the recent links below:
- 47 High-Resolution Images from MAN OF STEEL
- Spoiler: Awesome MAN OF STEEL Easter Egg Revealed; Has Possible Repercussions for MAN OF STEEL 2
- Zack Snyder Talks MAN OF STEEL Sequel and JUSTICE LEAGUE; Says ‘You’ve Got to Get Superman Further Down the Road’ Before JUSTICE LEAGUE
- 60 Things to Know About MAN OF STEEL From Our Set Visit; Plus a Recap of What We Saw Being Filmed
- Henry Cavill Talks Comics Influences, the “Superman Curse,” Developing His American Accent, Physical Training, and More on the Set of MAN OF STEEL
- Zack Snyder Talks Changes to the Character, Creating the Right Suit, His Visual Style, 3D, Putting the Cast Together, and More on the Set of MAN OF STEEL
- David S. Goyer Talks Collaborating with Christopher Nolan, His New Take on Superman, a Feudal Japan-style Krypton, & More on the Set of MAN OF STEEL
- Producer Charles Roven Talks Christopher Nolan’s Involvement, the Filming Locations, Assembling the Cast, and More on the Set of MAN OF STEEL