We’ve got some new images from the following films:
- Maps to the Stars – Director David Cronenberg’s new film following a Hollywood dynasty family and starring John Cusack, Julianne Moore, Mia Wasikowska, Robert Pattinson, Olivia Williams and Sarah Gadon.
- Kill Me Three Times - Kriv Stenders directs Simon Pegg, Luke Hemsworth, Sullivan Stapleton, Alice Braga, Bryan Brown, Callan Mulvey and Teresa Palmer in a multi-tiered thriller that incorporates blackmail, assassins, and a small-town Lady Macbeth.
- Three Days to Kill – McG’s hitman thriller starring Kevin Costner, Amber Heard, Hailee Steinfeld and Connie Nielsen. The film is slated to open February 21, 2014.
- Madame Bovary - Sophie Barthes directs this adaptation of the Gustave Flaubert novel starring Mia Wasikowska, Ezra Miller, Paul Giamatti, Rhys Ifans, Henry Lloyd-Hughes, Logan Marshall-Green, Olivier Gourmet and Laura Carmichael.
- Brick Mansions – Camille Delamarre’s remake of District 13, with Paul Walker, RZA and David Belle.
- The Woman in Black: Angel of Death – Tom Harper directs the Hammer horror follow-up, starring Jeremy Irvine, Phoebe Fox, Helen McCrory and Oaklee Pendergast..
Hit the jump to check them out.
Here are some images, a poster and new synopsis for Cronenberg’s Maps to the Stars (via STYD):
The Weiss family is the archetypical Hollywood dynasty: father Sanford is an analyst and coach, who has made a fortune with his self-help manuals; mother Christina mostly looks after the career of their son Benjie, 13, a child star.
One of Sanford’s clients, Havana, is an actress who dreams of shooting a remake of the movie that made her mother, Clarice, a star in the ’60s. Clarice is dead now and visions of her come to haunt Havana at night. Adding to the toxic mix, Benjie has just come off a rehab program he joined when he was 9 and his sister, Agatha, has recently been released from a sanatorium where she was treated for criminal pyromania…
Kill Me Three Times
Three Days to Kill
The Woman in Black: Angel of Death