Tina Fey leads Whiskey Tango Foxtrot as Kim Baker, a reporter who’s doing pretty well for herself minus the fact that’s she’s stuck in a monotonous routine. In an effort to shake things up, she opts to completely uproot her life and accept an assignment as a war reporter in Afghanistan.
With Whiskey Tango Foxtrot making its way into theaters on March 4th, I got the opportunity to sit down with Fey, Margot Robbie, Christopher Abbott and Stephen Peacocke for a round of our movie version of the game “Would You Rather.” Find out if the gang would rather work with a method actor or someone who improvises all the time and much more in the video interview below. Also, be sure to keep an eye out for more from the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot press day coming soon.
If you’d like to check out some more rounds of “Would You Rather,” click here or browse the recent links below:
- Natalie Dormer Reveals a Moviemaking Deal Breaker During “Would You Rather”
- Watch David O. Russell Play a Round of “Would You Rather”
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence and the Cast of ‘Joy’ Play “Would You Rather”
- Saoirse Ronan Tells the Story of Domhnall Gleeson Getting His ‘Star Wars’ Role
- Bryan Cranston on Whether Trumbo Was a Hero; He Also Plays “Would You Rather”
And here’s the official synopsis for Whiskey Tango Foxtrot:
When reporter Kim Baker’s (Tina Fey) life needs something more, she decides to ‘shake it all up’ by taking an assignment in a war zone. There, in the midst of chaos, she finds the strength she never knew she had. Sometimes it takes saying ‘WTF’ to find the life you were always destined to have. Also starring Margot Robbie, Martin Freeman, Alfred Molina and Billy Bob Thornton, the film is directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa (“Crazy, Stupid, Love”) from a screenplay by Robert Carlock (“Saturday Night Live,” “30 Rock”).