One of my favorite films of last year was Martin Scorsese‘s The Wolf of Wall Street. Based on the memoir of Jordan Belfort, the film stars Leonardo DiCaprio as the hard-partying, drug-addicted stockbroker who was indicted in 1998 for security fraud and money laundering and served a 22-month federal prison stretch. The film also stars Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, Rob Reiner, Jon Bernthal, and Matthew McConaughey. For more on the movie, watch the trailer.
Last week I landed an exclusive video interview with Margot Robbie. She talked about how nervous she was during the first few weeks of filming, what it was like collaborating with Scorsese and what surprised her, filming the nursery scene, working for writer-directors Glenn Ficarra and John Requa on Focus with Will Smith, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
And if you missed my video interview with Jonah Hill for The Wolf of Wall Street and 22 Jump Street, click here to watch.
- How the cancellation of Pan Am allowed her to do a lot of other projects.
- How nervous was she on the first few days of filming?
- What was it like collaborating with Scorsese and what surprised her?
- What was the least amount of takes she did for her scenes and what was the most?
- What has it been like working with Will Smith on Focus?