If you watched Lost, you know Mark Pellegrino played a major part of the show as Jacob. But if you never got into one of the best shows to ever air on television (yeah, I still feel that way after the finale and final season), you might still recognize Pellegrino as he’s made appearances on some of TV’s biggest shows. Take a look at his IMDb profile. You’ll see what I mean.
Anyway, as you might imagine, I spent the entire time on the red carpet at last week’s Saturn Awards talking about Lost and his thoughts on the show and the finale. We also talked about what he has coming up and how has his career possible changed since being on the show. Hit the jump to take a look:
- Do people come up to him every day to talk about Lost
- :55 – How much did they tell him in advance about what was coming
- 1:20 – What did he feel about the across the sea episode
- 2:00 – Was he watching the finale as a viewer and what did he think
- 2:20 – How has being on Lost changed what auditions he’s gotten and his career
- 3:00 – Since he wrapped on Lost, what has he been working on. He’s been on a film they’re trying to get into Sundance called Joint Body.