With director Louis Leterrier’s (The Incredible Hulk) magician-centered thriller Now You See Me opening May 31st, I recently went to New Orleans to interview the cast. For those unfamiliar with the story, it follows an FBI squad on the heels of a team of bank-robbing magicians who share their profits with the audience. The pic boasts an impressive ensemble cast that includes Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Melanie Laurent, and Morgan Freeman. For more on the film, watch six clips and check out all of our previous coverage.
During my interview with Ruffalo, he talked about how much fun he had making the movie, what he learned about magic, what it was like working for Leterrier and his always moving camera, and more. In addition, he talked about how his life has changed over the past year, and if he’s talked to Joss Whedon about The Avengers sequel. Hit the jump to watch.
And if you missed my video interview with Dave Franco, watch it here.
- How has his life changed over the past year
- How much fun did they have making this movie
- Did he learn anything new about magic from making the movie
- What was it like working with Louis Leterrier and his always moving camera
- Has he talked to Joss Whedon about The Avengers 2