With The Avengers opening next weekend in North America, Marvel/Disney recently held a massive press junket in Los Angeles and I was able to interview most of the cast, director Joss Whedon, and Kevin Feige (Marvel Studios President). Every day this week I’ll be posting a new video interview from the junket. Yesterday was Tom Hiddleston (Loki), and today I’ve got Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner/The Hulk).
During the interview, Ruffalo talked about his reaction to reading The Avengers script for the first time, deleted scenes, and how funny the movie is. In addition, Ruffalo revealed he signed a six picture deal with Marvel and he’s excited to keep making movies with them after seeing The Avengers. Hit the jump to watch.
Finally, as I’ve said many times on Twitter, I absolutely loved The Avengers. Featuring a fantastic script, amazing action, and terrific performances, The Avengers delivers on every level. Also, make sure you stay through the credits…
For all of our Avengers coverage which includes our set visit, on set interviews, clips, TV spots, posters, images and more, click here.
- His reaction to reading the script for the first time and the challenges of fitting in so many characters into one movie
- We talk about how funny the movie is
- Reveals that he signed a 6 picture deal
- Talks about how he now wants to make a lot more Marvel movies
- Talks about a deleted scene he’s sad that was cut