Last night, at the Arclight Cinemas in
The event was put on to help promote the upcoming DVD release of Razor (coming this fall) and to talk about the upcoming 4th season, which will be the last.
As you may have already watched the Ronald Moore interview that I posted late last night you know the deal. I was on the red carpet and got to ask some of the cast a few questions. While I would’ve loved to have posted it all last night, I just ran out of steam.
So now that I’ve had some rest,hereispart two of the interviews. I already posted part one which had Katee Sackhoff and Lucy Lawless.
And if you notice a new logo in the interviews (the Omelete logo) it’s because I’ve teamed up with the website. While most of you will have never heard of Omelete as they’re located in
And before getting to the interviews… when you hear other people’s voices besides mine it’s because the event was about to start and we had to combine questions.
- He says he started filming the new season 3 weeks ago
- I ask his reaction to knowing this is the last season and has it changed his perspective to filming each day
- Someone else asks what he like to be able to do in this last season and he says he would like to direct.
- He says there will be “no fillers” this season.
- I ask what does he want as the finale
- He says his character will make a big decision in the first few episodes of next season