Last week we shared the first clip from Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials during which Aiden Gillen‘s Janson has a little chat with Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) in attempt to figure out where his loyalties lie. Now, thanks to the folks at 20th Century Fox, we’ve got another clip for you that reveals a bit more about what Jason is really up to.
Find out if he’s friend or foe in our exclusive Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials clip below. If you like what you see, want more and live in the Los Angeles area, enter to win free tickets to our early screening of the film followed by a Q&A with director Wes Ball right here. Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials hits theaters nationwide on September 18th and also stars Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Kaya Scodelario, Giancarlo Esposito, Ki Hong Lee, Rosa Salazar and Jacob Lofland.
Here’s the official synopsis for Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials:
In this next chapter of the epic “Maze Runner” saga, Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious and powerful organization known as WCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. Teaming up with resistance fighters, the Gladers take on WCKD’s vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all.
In case you missed it, you can check out all of our Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials set visit coverage below:
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’: 20 Things to Know about the Bigger, Broader Sequel
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’: Wyck Godfrey Reveals Book Changes, Easter Eggs and More
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’: Dylan O’Brien Talks Stunts, Unromantic Romance and More
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials': Wes Ball on New Locations, Book Changes and More
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’ Set Visit Interview: Surprise! Alan Tudyk is Blondie