Opening tomorrow is director Harold Ramis’ new comedy “Year One”. To help promote the film, our partners at Omelete were invited to New York City to interview everyone involved and they sent me. So thanks to them, after the jump you can watch our exclusive video interview with Michael Cera and Jack Black.
During the interview, we talked about Brazil, working for Harold Ramis and Judd Apatow, the huge sets that were built for the film and the costumes. Also, Jack gave me an update on “Gulliver’s Travels”, Michael talked about “Scott Pilgrim”, and they talked about massages. Seriously.
If you’re a fan of these two, you’ll love the interview. And if you missed the movie clips from “Year One”, here’s a link to watch them.
Jack Black and Michael Cera
- Have they been to Brazil before – Michael works in an Omelete reference. It was quite funny
- Did they have a favorite Bible story that they wanted to get in the movie
- When they heard it would be Harold Ramis and Judd Apatow, was it an automatic I’m in
- We talk about the incredible sets that were built for the film. And the revealing costumes
- Jack talks about Gulliver’s Travels
- Michael talks about Scott Pilgrim – he says people are going to love the fight scenes
- Jack and Michael talk about massages